Monday, January 25, 2010

Hmm..

So I decided that my curves are SEXY! blunt i know, but hey how else am i suppose to say it. Ive spent my whole life thinking and worrying about my rumps and rolls... but my Fiance loves me for them and i love me with them.. why sit ans waste time complaining about something when you can do something about it.. option 1: work out Option 2: find the beauty in what you have and show it :) i chose the 2nd one and occasionally the 1st one.

I am officially making 3 different guest lists to different things.. this stuff can be crazy! i even bought a planner... i dont hang out with planners. our relationship is very one way.

so Katie, Megan and Alyssa alll got their dresses, in that order actually. (i have the best maid of honor ever!)

AW I JUST REALIZED HOW CLOSE MY WEDDING IS! AND I ALSO REALIZED HOW STINKING CLOSE ME NEEDING TO MOVE OUT IS!! aw i gotta get working ttyl ill do this later :( dangit and i wanted to become a blog-aholic!) this wedding i dont think will allow me to do that!

2 comments:

  1. breia, you'd be sexy with three feet!
    but hey, i also wanted to thank you. you've always taught me to try to learn to love myself. &i really want to... &i'm really trying:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone should believe they are beautiful--because we all are! Oh, and I got my dress, too.

    ReplyDelete