Thursday, April 15, 2010

Farm land.. and adventures.

So here we are once again.. ha.. do i have an ordeal to tell you about! i swear when anything  happens to me i think.. i need to write that on my blog. i think this is the fun way to get me to journal.. but calling it a journal makes it seem boring to me.. its not quite a diary, cause if it were i wouldnt be putting it out for the world to see. anyways, to me a journal is a "must do" for your future children to learn about your life (but really i'd rather read someones diary with personal secrets than a journal talking about how much corn they picked and how they canned it and sweetened it with dirt or whatever. Dont get me wrong journals are great! i just like the juiciness of diaries.) but blogs.. no blogs you see give people an excuse to ramble.. and give OTHER people another thing to do to be involved in someone elses life. Thats ok with me! if you write it on the internet.. expect people you dont know to read it.. right? thats what we've always been told about the internet. Its pretty interesting to see the train of thought here.. im not talking about anything i wanted to talk/type about..

let me paint a picture for you.. you drive past a few dirt roads, with random trailer houses or BIG farms, then you see sign for ritewood oakdell farms.. which is the woodward farm, dont ask me where ritewood and oakdell came from when grandpa woodward was the one who started out the farm, i dont entirely remember the story. but anyways! you see signs for the farm, if you dont follow the sign and go in a different way you'll bump into the dairy farm! and then you'll see tons and tons of horses.. ok so heres the story... last night i couldnt fall asleep.. i kept Mike up by tickling him and before that i kept blowing his scriptures shut as we were reading our night scriptures haha just envisioning his face makes me wanna chuckle.  (i stuck my finger in his ear just now and his hand came attacking me hahaha he was sleepin.. then he moved away from me and stuck his tongue out) anyways.. i could fall asleep i kept thinking bugs were crawling all over me...

because there are bugs EVERYWHERE.. you kill em all day and millions keep appearing. mainly flies and box elder bugs. so i finally fell asleep.. mike woke up at 5:19 once he left i couldnt fall back asleep.. ( i usually wake up at 10) but noo.. laying in my bed for an hour didnt help at all.. i got up.. put  a load in the wash, went and ate breakfast, watched 24, took a shower, cleaned the room.. tried to sleep.. didnt work, went and check on laundry, not done, made the bed, then ruined the covers and laid in it, looked up stuff about mikes soon to be career, got excited to see that there are jobs in minnesota for his profession. finally fell asleep  at 10, mike came from break and woke me up at 1020, couldnt fall back asleep, drove to utah 30 mins away to joann fabrics.. took me an hour to find it. 10-15 flies were magically in our car.... uhh? i swear theyre stalker nasty flies.. i use to not be grossed out by them until someone told me they poo every other 5 seconds or something like that. so going 65 i had both windows rolled down to get them out.. when i thought they were all gone.. i rolled up the window.. and more kept appearing and appearing and id roll the window down.. they drove me nuts!i got my fabric.. most adorable fabric...1)to cover a long pillow thats ugly red green and blue 2)fabric to finish my sisters year old bday gift 3) the most beautiful fabric that im covering one of our living room chairs with.. ill show you later. came home tried really hard to keep more flies out of the car.. didnt work, i wasnt fast enough :( i hope they die of heat stroke or something. went in.. started sewing, the sewing machine didnt like my thick fabric, and i couldnt get the needle out to switch it. i then put all of that away.. and started painting our end tables red. :D that was fun while watching sherlock holmes.. also everytime i need money i take mikes wallet.. i have no access to money.. my cards and new license are in minnesota.. but i cant get em cause i dont have an address to have them sent to!! ugh anyways.. im out. my wrist really hurts. p.s. im so happy..i thought you might wanna know

God gave us agency, use it. We have the Agency to be happy, depression is real, but the beginning of depression is a choice, acknowledge it and choose to be happy. You are the one who is in charge of your life and which path you will take, be determined to take the right one, no matter how difficult. determinism always works, men wanted to go to the moon, they did. Faith always works, Jesus Christ healed men because of their faith. Determinism and Faith will allow you to be physically, or emotionally healed. Man walked on the moon, but that man had faith that the ship would blast off in the right direction. (i babbled but it makes sense to me)

1 comment:

  1. "Jesus Christ healed men because of their faith." I needed to hear that. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete